Former Super Eagles skipper Daniel Amokachi has been appointed as Special Adviser on Sports to President Mohammadu Buhari.
The letter of appointment dated August 17 by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation Boss Mustapha reads:
“I am pleased to inform you that Muhammadu Buhari , President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has approved your appointment as Special Assistant on Sports.
“The appointment takes effect from the 11th of August, 2020.”
As Special Assistant on Sports, Amokachi is expected to advise the President on all sports matters.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria