The Federal Capital Territory Administration
(FCTA), in a bid to curb insecurity has began the installation of Closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras on the streets of Abuja, Igbere Tv reports.
Igbere Tv gathers that the project was conceived by the administration of late former President Umaru Yar’Adua in 2008 but suffered a setback due to lack of funding.
Igbere Tv understands that the project is aimed at providing audio, video and data information for use by the Nigeria Police Force and other security agencies.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company