BUHARI BLUNDER: I WAS SWORN IN 19TH MAY, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has acknowledged that he bought right here into office on the “19th of May 2015”.
The President acknowledged this on Wednesday on the presidential advertising and marketing marketing campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) held in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, whereas thanking the gang for turning up at fast uncover.
“I’m very impressed at this very fast uncover [sic], you turned out for subsequently many hours standing throughout the photo voltaic to see us and to take heed to us,” he acknowledged.
“I assure you that I’m very acutely aware of your appreciation of the efforts for what we have now been ready to ship since I bought right here in 19th of May, 2015. All we attempt to do is to remind you to suppose, ‘the place have been we in 2015 as soon as we bought right here in, the place are we now?’ What have we been ready to acquire with the belongings accessible to us?”
Buhari turned President on May 29, 2015, after contesting the presidential election three occasions — in 2003, 2007 and 2011 — lastly defeating incumbent Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on the March 28, 2015 presidential election.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on