President Muhammadu Buhari has acknowledged that he bought right here into office on the “19th of May 2015”.
The President acknowledged this on Wednesday on the presidential advertising and marketing marketing campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) held in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, whereas thanking the gang for turning up at fast uncover.
“I’m very impressed at this very fast uncover [sic], you turned out for subsequently many hours standing throughout the photo voltaic to see us and to take heed to us,” he acknowledged.
“I assure you that I’m very acutely aware of your appreciation of the efforts for what we have now been ready to ship since I bought right here in 19th of May, 2015. All we attempt to do is to remind you to suppose, ‘the place have been we in 2015 as soon as we bought right here in, the place are we now?’ What have we been ready to acquire with the belongings accessible to us?”
Buhari turned President on May 29, 2015, after contesting the presidential election three occasions — in 2003, 2007 and 2011 — lastly defeating incumbent Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on the March 28, 2015 presidential election.
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari