President Muhammadu Buhari has in a statement on Friday congratulated the Governor of Osun State, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola, over Friday’s Supreme Court ruling that validated his victory at the September 2018 governorship poll.
The statement, which was signed by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina said, “President Buhari commends the government and people of Osun in allowing the rule of law to run its entire course, urging them as well as security agencies to sustain the peace.
“The decision of the apex court lays to rest the tussle over the governorship of Osun State and removes all encumbrances on the path of the governor from fully delivering dividends of democracy to the good people of the state”, a State House statement on Friday quoted Buhari as saying.
“He calls on the victorious governor and the ruling All Progressives Congress party to be magnanimous in victory and make concrete moves towards inclusive governance as may be necessary.
“President Buhari also expresses the Federal Government’s continued willingness to partner the State Government for the betterment of the people going forward.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank