Nigerians have reacted angrily to the appointment scandal rocking the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency(PPPRA) in which president Buhari’s daughter Zahra who just joined the agency was appointed Deputy Manager.
It was alleged by a whistle blower #signalng that employments at the PPPRA are being made to favour some people from certain part of the country.
The petition was posted on the tweeter handle of the whistle blower. It reads:
“BREAKING | Nigerian whistleblower raises alarm over nepotism at Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), says Buhari’s daughter Zahra was employed as Deputy Manager. See attached details for full story.”
In reaction Nigerians expressed disgust and disappointment with president Buhari’s government. They accused him of turning Nigeria into his family affair.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company