President Muhammadu Buhari said he was “devastated’’ by the passing of his classmate, Dr. Tukur Abdullahi, a Kaduna-based medical doctor, who died at the National Hospital, Abuja.
The President, in a statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, said Tukur, who established and operated Jinya Specialist Hospital, was an “epitome of kindness, warmth and care which he brought into medical practice’’.
“As one of those who schooled with the deceased, I was always delighted to be associated with the gentleman, who was so nice,” President Buhari said.
“The late Dr Tukur was not only a gentleman, but also a compassionate and dedicated professional who chose medicine out of his sheer passion to serve humanity.
“I am deeply touched by the demise of Dr Tukur, one of the finest medical doctors you can ever meet. May Allah bless his gentle soul, and reward his good deeds with paradise.
“May God comfort his family and give them the fortitude to overcome this irreparable loss”, the nation’s leader added.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company