Npower Latest News
The Federal Government has announced the the sacking of about 500,000 persons engaged in Nigeria’s Social Investment Programme, Popular known as NPower.
This was made know by Salisu Na’inna Danbatta, Media Aide to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development.
He said the beneficiaries were supposed to spend 24 months on the programme, but Batch A beneficiaries have spent over 40 months. “Both Batches wil soon be terminated accordi…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/buhari-govt-orders-mass-sacking-of-npower-beneficiaries.html?feed_id=22753&_unique_id=5ecf988a05179
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company