Buhari meets Ag. Head of Civil Service, Yemi-Esan at Aso Villa
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday met behind closed doors with the Acting Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan, at the State House, Abuja.
NAN reports that the agenda of the meeting between the president and the new acting HoS was unknown at the time of filing this report.
However, NAN learnt that Yemi-Esan, who was in the Presidential Villa for the first time since her appointment on Wednesday, might have used the opportunity of the visit to formally introduce herself to the president.
DAILY POST reports that Yemi-Esan took over from Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita, who was asked to proceed on indefinite leave to allow the conclusion of the investigation being carried out by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
In a statement signed by Director of Information, Olawunmi Ogunmosunle, the Ag. HCSF was quoted as saying, “there is no reinventing the wheel. I will only build on the sound foundation and structure which she has left behind because the government is a continuum.”
Yemi–Esan also appealed that the cooperation and support given to the outgoing HCSF be extended to her.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on