Top Nigerian leaders, specifically the president, vp and the Senate President, are at the moment in a foreign country, leaving solely Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, inside.
There was no proof that within the absence of the trio, energy was transmitted to Dogara, who’s the Number 4 Citizen.
President Muhammadu Buhari had on Friday jetted out to Jordan for the World Economic Forum (WEF), from the place he proceeded to Dubai for one more official engagement.
On his half, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has travelled to Rwanda, whereas Senate President Bukola Saraki is at the moment in Qatar for the International Parliamentary Union (IPU) assembly.
However, it was learnt that there was no letter to the National Assembly by the president transmitting energy to anyone.
– Daily Trust
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company