President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked the Chairman,
Investment and Securities Tribunal, Mr. Siaka Isiah Idoko-Akoh, Igberetv reports.
This was made known to him through a memo from the Permanent Secretary Federal
Ministry of Finance, Dr. Mahmoud Isa-Dutse.
The memo reads:
“I write to convey the approval of Mr. President for your removal from office as the Chairman of the Investment and Securities Tribunal (IST) with immediate effect. Accordingly, you are required to hand over the office of the Chairman including all property(ies) of the IST in your custody to Mr. J. I. Udunni, a full-time member of the Tribunal, who by this same letter from the State House has been appointed as Acting Chairman of the IST”.
Igberetv gathered from a report that It became obvious that the IST was being mismanaged by the current chairman which necessitated his removal. The chairman’s corrupt activities had already been reported by his ministry. The EFCC and ICPC are currently making investigating about that.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank