President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated with government and people of Niger State, and all sons and daughters of Nupe Kingdom as the Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar, marks 16 years on the throne, and celebrates 67th birthday.
The President rejoiced with all family members of the royal house, friends and associates of the traditional ruler, “whose legacy of hard work, discipline and honesty in public service continues to resonate”.
In a statement on Sunday by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, Buhari extolled “the nobility, maturity and visionary leadership of the Etsu Nupe as he sits on the throne of his fathers, upholding the historically strong culture and arts of the people and maintaining peace and good neighbourliness with other traditional stools and cultures”.
“As Chairman of the State Traditional Council, the President affirms that the culture of acceptance that pervades the state and the versatility in promoting communal living, entrepreneurship, agriculture and education deserves commendation.
“President Buhari prays that the Almighty God will grant Etsu Nupe longer life, more peaceful years on the throne and wisdom to keep guiding his people in the right direction”, the statement added.
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc