President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated with Segun Awolowo, Executive Director of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), on his 56th birthday.
He congratulated him for consistently serving the nation for many years, including working with four presidents.
His message was conveyed by Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media & Publicity.
“The President joins family members, friends and professional colleagues of the lawyer and scion of Chief Obafemi Awolowo’s family in celebrating another milestone, noting that the Executive Director has demonstrated the same keen interest in humanity, and patriotism in affairs of the nation that separated his grandfather for commendation”, it read.
“President Buhari affirms that the Zero Oil target introduced by the NEPC, with the goal of diversifying the economy by increasing the chains of value-added exports, had impacted greatly on the economy, prompting Nigerians to also consider the global market in productions and marketing strategy.
“As Mr Awolowo turns 56, the President urges more commitment and dedication to public service, assuring him that posterity will remember his sacrifices and loyalty to the nation.
President Buhari prayed for strength and wisdom for the Executive Director of NEPC.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line