Lagos – Constitutional lawyer and human rights activist, Chief Mike Ozekhome SAN, on Tuesday said President Muhammadu Buhari will soon render Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) loyal to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu impotent in the coming days.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ozekhome who said the battle for the heart and soul of the 2023 presidential election has already begun said President Buhari will also make them feel accommodated in APC and ultimately discard them.
” One thing I want to assure Nigerians is that going by the trajectory of President Buhari’s persona, the VicePresident Yemi Osinbajo and the Tinubu group will be rendered more and more impotent, unaccommodated and discarded.
“The battle for the heart and soul of 2023 has already earnestly begun. Read my lips,” he said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution