The Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Mrs Khadija Ibrahim, has turned in her resignation.
She is partner to a Senator and former Governor of Yobe State, Bukar Abba-Ibrahim.
She resigned to contest the February 16 House of Representatives election in her home-state of Yobe.
She is contesting the Damaturu/Tarmuwa/Gujba/Gulani Federal Constituency seat.
Recall that she had last 12 months contested in opposition to and defeated her son-in regulation, Mohammed Bukar-Ibrahim, to decide on the ticket of the All Progressives Congress in October 2018
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence