The Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Mrs Khadija Ibrahim, has turned in her resignation.
She is partner to a Senator and former Governor of Yobe State, Bukar Abba-Ibrahim.
She resigned to contest the February 16 House of Representatives election in her home-state of Yobe.
She is contesting the Damaturu/Tarmuwa/Gujba/Gulani Federal Constituency seat.
Recall that she had last 12 months contested in opposition to and defeated her son-in regulation, Mohammed Bukar-Ibrahim, to decide on the ticket of the All Progressives Congress in October 2018
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021