Nigeria’s Burna Boy is number three on New York Times ‘The 54 Best Songs of 2019’ for his song ‘Anybody.’ The first two on the list of 54 are Lizzo for the song ‘Cuz I Love You’ and FKA twigs for ‘Cellophane.’
Others include Tame Impala for ‘It Might Be Time,’ Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, ‘Bright Horses,’ Angel Olsen, ‘Lark,’ Joe Henry for ‘The Fact of Love’ among others.
The New York Times piece said this about Burna Boy: “The calm, husky tone and understated beats of Burna Boy, from Nigeria, belie a determination to unite Africa and its diaspora. This track from his 2019 album, ‘African Giant,’ is both insinuating and ambitious.
Burna Boy is a singer and songwriter who rose to prominence after releasing ‘Like to Party’ in 2012. In 2019, he won Best International Act at the 2019 BET Awards. He has been nominated for the 2020 Grammy Awards in the Best World Music Album category for his fourth studio album ‘African Giant’ released in 2019.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group