The member representing Obubra 1 state Constituency in the Cross River state House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Okpechi Friday Gabriel has hailed the victory of Senator Sandy Ojang Onor, the Senator representing Cross River Central Senatorial District, Rt. Hon. John Gaul, the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) of the Abi/Yakurr federal constituency and the current speaker of the Cross River state 9th House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Eteng Jones on their victory at the Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Calabar, the state capital.
The tribunal had on today (Wednesday) declared Sandy Onor winner of the Cross River state central senatorial district election held in Cross River early this year.
Extending his felicitation message at the tribunal victory, Okpechi congratulated the member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba on his well deserved and timely victory at the tribunal, calls for more support so as to enable him (Mike Etaba) deliver selfless services to his constituents.
Reacting to the judgment, Okpechi said the judiciary had proven to be the last hope of the common man and defender of democracy.
“Truly, the judiciary is the last hope of the common man and the defender of our democracy.
Congratulations Sen. Sandy Onor, Rt. Hon. John Gaul and Rt. Hon. Eteng Jones ” Okpechi said.
SA, Media & Publicity
Obubra 1 State Constituency
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022