By Anthony Akpama, Calabar
The students group under the aegis of the National Association of Agoi-Ibami Student World Wide, led by Amb, Comrade Melody Arikpo has on today (Thursday) conferred an award of “Humanitarian” to Hon. (Prof) John Inyang, the immediate past Cross River State Commissioner for Lands and Urban Development.
While presenting the award to John Inyang, the student’s President, Arikpo expressed satisfaction at the leadership style of the Commissioner for providing some basic amenities to the community, which according to Arikpo one of such amenities include treated and portable water supply.
While receiving the award, Inyang stressed that the students must ensure to protect government projects erected in the community.
His words: “The state Governor, Sir Ben Ayade is committed to providing every basic amenities needed for the community consumption which is one of their dividends for voting Ayade”.
Continuing, Inyang emphasized that, only people who doesn’t know the importance of an award will not want to appreciate it. “The award is not just given to me for bringing water project to the community, however, is an encouragement for me to do more in Agoi-Ibami community, and the state government is also working on measures to bring power supply to the community”.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group