Cross River State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (CRSPHCDA) in partnership with WHO, UNICEF and National Primary Healthcare Development Agency has declared Saturday 13th July to Tuesday 16th July 2019 for National Immunisation Plus Days (NIPDs) .
Speaking, Director of Primary Healthcare Cross River State, Dr Ana Onabieni said children from 0-11 months will benefit routine immunisation while children from 0-59 months will also benefit oral polio immunisation. He noted that pregnant mothers will be captured for tetanus toxoid.
Dr Ana urged Parents and Guardians to take their children to the nearest health center, health post for immunisation.
He stated that outreaches, private public schools and churches will be visited by health workers to immunise children and house to house immunisation for oral polio vaccination.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group