One of the leading aspirants in the forthcoming Cross River North Senatorial seat Bye-Election, Rt. Hon. Ogana Lukpata, has solicited the support of party faithfuls and entire people of the senatorial district in the upcoming bye-election in the state.
Lukpata who is contesting under the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), said when given the opportunity to serve the good people of Cross River North at the Red Chambers, he would bring to the fore, his experience as a two-term lawmaker in the Cross River State House of Assembly, exposure and contacts in National and International politics
The experienced lawmaker, who made this known while speaking to Weetalknaija Blog in a telephone conversation, said he is in the contest as one who has the experienced and not a beginner, fully prepared, while expressing optimism that he would offer the senatorial district the best of leadership.
“I have a verifiable past, and everyone knows the legacy I left behind as a two-term lawmaker in the State House of Assembly. I had a glowing career in legal practice, spanning 20 years, and my achievements are verifiable.”
Lukpata, who dismissed the allegations that he was being sponsored by some top political godfathers in the state, said he only maintains good relationship with all stakeholders and noted, “if given opportunity, Cross River Northern Senatorial District will experience good turn around in all sectors”.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company