The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has reacted to the lingering crisis rocking the Cross River State People’s Democratic Party, (PDP).
Wike who was recently appointed as the Edo State Governorship election campaign chairman, spoke on AIT TV, he said his counterpart, Governor Ben Ayade should be blame for the party crisis in his state.
“As me, if you have a problem, I will call any of my colleagues, how do I solve my problem, but he went ahead, published the results, certified the results, sent it to INEC, and then he now come to beg for harmonization”.
More details loading…
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group