The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has reacted to the lingering crisis rocking the Cross River State People’s Democratic Party, (PDP).
Wike who was recently appointed as the Edo State Governorship election campaign chairman, spoke on AIT TV, he said his counterpart, Governor Ben Ayade should be blame for the party crisis in his state.
“As me, if you have a problem, I will call any of my colleagues, how do I solve my problem, but he went ahead, published the results, certified the results, sent it to INEC, and then he now come to beg for harmonization”.
More details loading…
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank