C-River PDP Crisis: ‘They Offer Excuses When People Are Not In Charge Of Their Place’ — Wike Responding To Claims of Being Behind Crisis in Cross River
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has responded to claims by some members of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) of the Cross River State that he is responsible for the party’s lingering crisis.
“Reacting, the governor stated, “You know they offer excuses when people are not in charge of their position.
He said: “How can the Governor have a hand in the Cross River State PDP crisis? Like now in Rivers State, can you tell me that the Governor of the PDP in Enugu or any other state has a hand in the State of PDP Rivers? Then something is wrong. You know they give excuses when people are not in control of their place. Someone who has been going round commissioning projects for over two weeks now, how will he go?”
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————- Desmond Akawor,
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation