The Chief Executive Officer of Capacity Building and Entrepreneurial Development (CABED) Program, Dr. Niron Ogunoshun has paid a courtesy call on the wife of the Governor of Cross River State, Her Excellency, Dr. Linda Ayade. During the visit, Dr. Niron who was accompanied by the Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Rural Transformation, Training and Establishment, Pastor Mrs. Helen Ubom and other member of the CABED Team in Cross River State, reiterated the focus of the CABED program in Cross River State to be capacity building, job creation, empowerment of the citizenry and, consequently, alleviation of poverty.
The Governor’s wife, who approved a 3-Day program featuring masterclass sessions focusing on Access to Funds, Business Development, Governance, Exhibitions, Awards and Gala Night to hold on the 9th to 13th December, 2019 at the Calabar International Convention Centre, said an intervention like this will impact positively on the state as it is clear that banks and other major business outfits will take advantage of the opportunity to interface with small scale and micro enterprises.
Dr. Niron thanked the Governor’s wife for accepting to host and support the December event while assuring the state of immense benefits from the event.
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group