Chief Asuquo Asibong, Chairman, Calabar South LG Security Mgt Committee a true-blue and zealous security boss in Calabar South Local Government Area restructure committee members to harness peace and security in Calabar south markets.
The chairman and committee members ordered stoppage of illegal parking, loading, trading along pedestrians in calabar south market as most targeted the Watts market.
According, to the Chairman and Security Committee members on an interview with the press, He strongly emphasized on the congestion and uncontrolled traffic along watt market as a result of improper loading of passengers and trading along pedestrians disconnecting the vehicles two(2) lane movement.
The chairman and security members frowning at the congestion and delay of movement they also provided a solution to the transport users with a parking/loading garage to hasten movement in Calabar road, watt market axis.
The committee members assured to penalized defaulters and stick strict to the rules governing the calabar south council for its betterment and development.
DOPT, DPO and FRSC remarked the security committee members on their stride to safeguard the calabar south market with a strict ordered to fine & penalized defaulters with the sum of N50,000.
More so, DOPT Boss and others security officials stamp to work with the security council to implement and execute the initiative warning traders and transporters to kick off instructed point.
This initiative is fully funded by the Calabar South Security Council Committee to employ security, thrash illicit tax collection and road congestion along the Calabar south and Watt market pedestrians.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )