Calabar no longer safe.
At least, three persons have reportedly been Kidnapped in one night in Calabar yesterday, Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
WeetalknaijaBlog gathered that, one Eunice Peters was Kidnapped at Mbukpa market in Calabar south.The second lady was abducted at Atekong drive by Master’s Hair cut. The gunmen shot sporadically before taking her away, leaving her Highlander jeep behind.
WeetalknaijaBlog gathered that, The daughter of the owner of Sparks Shop was also kidnapped.
Doctors in Calabar are still on indefinite strike over cases of kidnapping in the state, WeetalknaijaBlog can authoritavely report.
WeetalknaijaBlog recalled, last week, over six persons were Kidnapped within one week bringing the total number of Kidnapped cases to nine.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation