I’m so worried about the deplorable state of Calabar-Itu highway, more worried because Sen. Godswill Akpabio, Ita Enang and other APC leaders in the State used that road to deceived the people for votes before the 2019 elections.
As a priest and a good governance advocate I have talked to a member of the FEC and some aides to President Muhammadu Buhari as a way of drawing their attention to that road, they sometimes promised an action as soon as possible.
As a concerned citizen of this country, I will not take it kindly after 21 days should President Buhari’s fail to address and immediately strategize means of tackling the situation.
I shall start a media campaign and also take legal action against all the principal agents behind the suffering we are going through on this road.
Enough of bad governance.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group