A Calabar man, Hycent Ukwayi, took to his kneels and proposed to his darling girlfriend outside the church building on Sunday at Calabar, Cross River State.
The Special Assistant to the Cross River Governor on Equal Opportunity was presumed to have run away from the proposal for a very long time before the holy spirit eventually arrested his mind to ask the big question.
His girlfriend met herself in awe and bystanders surrounded them to celebrate with them. Most of their friends also posted and commented on their pictures on social media stating how the man has been running away from what he eventually accepted to do.
One friend wrote, “hello church members, our brother who has been running away from pumping the big question, I prayed for him as Daddy G.O and the holy spirit arrested him to ask that big question and sister said yes. Let’s congratulate them. Hallelujah!! Congratulations husband material Hycent” on the social media.
Another friend, Ferdinand Akwaji Ayakpo, also wrote:
“If God want to catch you, there is nothing anyone can do about it. And for the Holy Spirit to arrest a man in the church is something worthy of note.
“Just as in the case of Jonah and SAUL who later became PAUL, Hycent has evaded arrest countless times but at the appointed time, God did his work and got him converted.
“Brother, may you forever remain a preacher of the gospel and winner of souls for Christ. Receive the grace to live a life worthy of your calling”.
See Photos Below:
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021