The newly inaugurated ward executives in Calabar Municipal Local Government Area of Cross River State has on Friday, 1st May 2020, suspended the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) state chairman for one (1) month.
According to the memo signed by the ward executives, the excos claimed that Ntufam Edim Inok described the authentic list of the National Working Committee (NWC) as a fake and fabricated list.
PDP Crisis In C/River Takes Another Dimension, As Party Suspends State Party Chairman.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company