The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has publicly given their support to Vice President Yemi Osinabjo, over the allegation of receiving N90 billion from the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) to finance the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign.
Speaking after a meeting with Osinbajo in which they prayed for him over the N90b allegation levelled against him by a former chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Timi Frank, National President of (CAN) Rev. Supo Ayokunle warned Nigerians against defaming the innocent who is working tirelessly to uplift the nation.
Ayokunle added that the whole nation will rise up to fight for the Vice President because he is innocent and the allegation is baseless.
“He has cleared the air that the allegation is baseless and there is no truth in it and that some people are plotting against him and he was ready to provide himself to be cleared.
“If there is an allegation there must be an evidence and that it can never happen and will never happen. The church and the entire country will fight for him” he said.
Also commenting on the security challenges affecting the country, the CAN President said “We must stay together to fight the challenges and we must overcome”.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group