The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has urged the Governor of Kaduna state, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, in opposition to prosecuting the Founder and Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre , Dr Paul Enenche.
CAN made the plea on Wednesday through a press release launched by its spokesperson, Pastor Bayo Oladeji , stating that the warning had grow to be wanted on account of critiques that Enenche will be arraigned for hate speech.
The assertion study partly , “Any attempt to arrest and harass any of our pastors as soon as extra will in all probability be thought-about an attempt to silence the voice of the church and reasoning in our nation.
“ Let the federal authorities define clearly the excellence between what’s taken under consideration hate speech and advocacy for dying victims of regular killings in Nigeria .
“What do you expect from a church leader whose members and fellow citizens are being killed daily without any satisfactory measures to abate the killings ? Are we to keep clapping for government while people are being massacred in cold blood?”
It was alleged that Enenche’ s speech escalated present killings that rocked Kasuwan Magani on October 18 , 2018 that was adopted by the assassination of the Agom Adara , Dr Maiwada Galadima, on October 26 , 2018.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager