The Cross River former Director General (DG) of Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency (CRSPHCDA), Dr Betta Edu has again reiterated her commitment to saving millions of Women across the Nation, particularly Cross Riverians from dying of Cancer.
Betta Edu on a WhatsApp chat, lamented how she lost her mother to Cancer, adding that, it’s never too late to save another from dying of the same ailment.
The statement reads:
“I lost my mother to cancer… but if I can save a million women from dying at 47 or so… I will die a happy woman… it’s never too late to save another”
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company