Cardi B’s sister, Hennessy Carolina took to Instagram to blast those criticizing Cardi B’s education and her culture.
Critics accused Cardi of trying to be black and using black culture to succeed. She was also accused of not being educated. And her sister Hennessy came to her defence.
Hennessy revealed she and Cardi “both went to performing arts school” and “studied music till we graduated.”
She said they are from “a little borough in the Bronx where Hip Hop was created”. She also said that “to us people from the Bronx, our culture is hip hop period!”
“My mom, my teachers, my friends, my peers, we all grew up listening to the art of Hip Hop.”
She added in her caption: “Suck my dick to the insecure mfs trynna say the most ignorant shit , you mad this is real BRONX SHIT ! Eat a frank!! borough* friends*”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group