Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee (CEONCPC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has approved the appointment of the former Senate President, Sen. Ken Nnamani GCON and the Governor of Niger State H.E. Abubakar Sani Bello to chair the Party’s Reconciliation Committees for Edo and Ondo States respectively.
This is in line with the process of true reconciliation among leaders and members of the party at all levels, announced by the National Chairman of the Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee, Governor Mai Mala Buni.
Edo State Reconciliation Committee
1. Sen. Ken Nnamani GCON – Chairman
2. H.E. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN
3. Fetus Keyamo, SAN
4. Prof. Tahir Mamman
5. Mrs. Margaret Okadigbo
6. Barr. Sanusi Musa
7. Hon. Abdul-Rahman Kawu Sumaila – Secretary.
Ondo State Reconciliation Committee
1. H.E. Abubakar Sani Bello – Chairman
2. H.E. Sen. Adamu Aliero
3. Sen. Bamidele Opeyemi
4. Gambon Magaji, CON
5. Mr. Jasper Azuwatalum
6. Hajiya Binta Muazu
7. Hon. Iquo Inyang
8. Mr. Shina Pellar – Secretary.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360