Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee (CEONCPC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has approved the appointment of the former Senate President, Sen. Ken Nnamani GCON and the Governor of Niger State H.E. Abubakar Sani Bello to chair the Party’s Reconciliation Committees for Edo and Ondo States respectively.
This is in line with the process of true reconciliation among leaders and members of the party at all levels, announced by the National Chairman of the Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee, Governor Mai Mala Buni.
Edo State Reconciliation Committee
1. Sen. Ken Nnamani GCON – Chairman
2. H.E. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN
3. Fetus Keyamo, SAN
4. Prof. Tahir Mamman
5. Mrs. Margaret Okadigbo
6. Barr. Sanusi Musa
7. Hon. Abdul-Rahman Kawu Sumaila – Secretary.
Ondo State Reconciliation Committee
1. H.E. Abubakar Sani Bello – Chairman
2. H.E. Sen. Adamu Aliero
3. Sen. Bamidele Opeyemi
4. Gambon Magaji, CON
5. Mr. Jasper Azuwatalum
6. Hajiya Binta Muazu
7. Hon. Iquo Inyang
8. Mr. Shina Pellar – Secretary.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022