To Support the efforts of the Governors of Cross River and Ebonyi States, the Catholic Dioceses of Ogoja and Abakaliki have started meetings with all communities in both states that are in crisis as a result of boundary issues. Till 1973 the both Dioceses used to be one Diocese with Ogoja as Headquarters.
Thanks to HE Sen. Ben Ayade and his deputy; and Gov. David Umahi for their commitment to peace. The meeting is holding in Abakaliki With over 200 representatives of the communities in attendanc and 30 Priests from both Diocese.
In attendance from the Cross River State wing is Hon. Mike Etaba Representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Father Bob Etta, Fr. Joe Bebia and other priest including the Permenant Secretary State Security Adviser.
Fr. Cornelius Chukwu is leading the team from Abakaliki Diocese.
It is our desire that this glorious move by men of God will foster unity and peaceful co-existence among the people of Cross River and Ebonyi state.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution