Christopher Iwu, a Knight of the Catholic Church took to social media to react to the viral info of the burning of the Grotto of the Virgin Mary throughout the parish of the St. Jacob’s Catholic Church, Oba.
According to him, many Catholic statutes are made with Plaster Of Paris which makes them to not be destructible by fire.
An unidentified lady for causes best acknowledged to her set the statute of Virgin Mary on fire in a village parish over the weekend.
Iwu whereas praying to the Father to forgive the perpetrator for she doesn’t know what she did, often known as her movement a fruitless one.
“What is required now’s to scrub the image appropriately with soapy water, retouch after which repaint it.” he talked about.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021