CATHOLIC STATUTES CAN’T BE DESTROYED BY FIRE; WASH WITH SOAPY WATER AND REPAINT IT – CATHOLIC KNIGHT REVEALS
Christopher Iwu, a Knight of the Catholic Church took to social media to react to the viral info of the burning of the Grotto of the Virgin Mary throughout the parish of the St. Jacob’s Catholic Church, Oba.
According to him, many Catholic statutes are made with Plaster Of Paris which makes them to not be destructible by fire.
An unidentified lady for causes best acknowledged to her set the statute of Virgin Mary on fire in a village parish over the weekend.
Iwu whereas praying to the Father to forgive the perpetrator for she doesn’t know what she did, often known as her movement a fruitless one.
“What is required now’s to scrub the image appropriately with soapy water, retouch after which repaint it.” he talked about.
- Current Available Jobs In Nigeria at Henkel
- Vacancy for Officer – Retail Mobile Unit at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- 2020 National Adopted Village For Smart Agriculture –navsa.ng Empowerment Programme
- HotJob Vacancies at Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on