Christopher Iwu, a Knight of the Catholic Church took to social media to react to the viral info of the burning of the Grotto of the Virgin Mary throughout the parish of the St. Jacob’s Catholic Church, Oba.
According to him, many Catholic statutes are made with Plaster Of Paris which makes them to not be destructible by fire.
An unidentified lady for causes best acknowledged to her set the statute of Virgin Mary on fire in a village parish over the weekend.
Iwu whereas praying to the Father to forgive the perpetrator for she doesn’t know what she did, often known as her movement a fruitless one.
“What is required now’s to scrub the image appropriately with soapy water, retouch after which repaint it.” he talked about.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020