The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has assured all successful households and small and medium scale enterprises (SME) applicants that have submitted their account details for its N50 billion COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) that they would be credited within 48 hours.
CBN Director, Corporate Communications Department, Isaac Okorafor, in a statement yesterday, urged all successful applicants whose accounts have not been credited, to visit the website of NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank (www….
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/cbn-set-to-credit-more-applicants-for-n50-billion-covid19-fund.html?feed_id=22157&_unique_id=5ee0c2563253e
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company