The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) has issued a bench warrant to apprehend the suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen.
The arrest warrant was issued on a movement filed by the prosecution counsel, after Onnoghen failed to point out up in court on Wednesday.
Onnoghen is standing trial earlier than the CCT over allegations of fraudulent declaration of property.
The CCT has additionally dominated that embattled Onnoghen be arraigned for trial on Friday.
A directive was additionally issued to the Department of State Services (DSS) to impact the arrest of the suspended CJN.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020