The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) has issued a bench warrant to apprehend the suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen.
The arrest warrant was issued on a movement filed by the prosecution counsel, after Onnoghen failed to point out up in court on Wednesday.
Onnoghen is standing trial earlier than the CCT over allegations of fraudulent declaration of property.
The CCT has additionally dominated that embattled Onnoghen be arraigned for trial on Friday.
A directive was additionally issued to the Department of State Services (DSS) to impact the arrest of the suspended CJN.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation