CCT Orders DSS To Arrest Onnoghen
The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) has issued a bench warrant to apprehend the suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen.
The arrest warrant was issued on a movement filed by the prosecution counsel, after Onnoghen failed to point out up in court on Wednesday.
Onnoghen is standing trial earlier than the CCT over allegations of fraudulent declaration of property.
The CCT has additionally dominated that embattled Onnoghen be arraigned for trial on Friday.
A directive was additionally issued to the Department of State Services (DSS) to impact the arrest of the suspended CJN.
- Current Available Jobs In Nigeria at Henkel
- Vacancy for Officer – Retail Mobile Unit at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- 2020 National Adopted Village For Smart Agriculture –navsa.ng Empowerment Programme
- HotJob Vacancies at Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on