Real Madrid goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois, has criticised his team-mates, after their 3-0 defeat to Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on Wednesday night.
Speaking with ViaSport after the game, the Belgian stopper warned that they improve in defence and attack.
Madrid travelled to Paris for their opening Group A clash against an injury-hit PSG side who were without Kylian Mbappe, Edinson Cavani and the suspended Neymar.
But they were undone by two Angel Di Maria’s strikes in the first half and eventually lost 3-0 after Thomas Meunier added to the scoreline late on.
“I think we have to get better at not conceding goals, I think sometimes we concede goals too easily.
“In general, we defend with 11, we attack with 11 and we have to do that all game, for 90 minutes, and at this level, if for one second you are not present, they can score, and I think that’s what we have to get better at,” Courtois said.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company