Barcelona forward, Antoine Griezmann, has admitted he has found it “difficult” to form a relationship with Lionel Messi, as the pair rarely talk.
It has been a hot topic of debate since Griezmann left Atletico Madrid to join Barca in the summer and it appears the pair do have some distance between them.
Speaking ahead of the Champions League game against Inter Milan, Griezmann said: “He is not someone who talks a lot and neither am I. It’s difficult.
“I have already given him some mate (tea) and we are going in the right direction.
“But he has been injured a lot so it is difficult to make this connection, to improve it. We are two good guys, nice people, and I’m here to help anyone on the team.”
Griezmann has netted three goals in his opening eight matches for the LaLiga champions, following his £107million move.
Messi has a very close relationship with Luis Suarez and reports in Spain suggested that the Argentine wanted a reunion with Neymar, rather than the arrival of Griezmann.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution