Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has praised his players for helping him to lose the “Fraudiola” tag, that was aimed at him during his first season in England.
Guardiola failed to win a trophy in his first campaign at the Etihad and his tactics were questioned.
He has since won back-to-back Premier League titles with City and steered the club to an unprecedented domestic Treble last season.
“They gave me all the prestige I have in England, when the first season when it was Fraud Guardiola, Fraudiola.
“This kind of game here in England – it’s not possible to play because you need to have tackles and you have to play like that – these players gave me the prestige that I have.
“And now all around the world people say how good a manager I am – it’s for them, not for me,” he said at a news conference on Monday.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022