Serge Gnabry netted four goals as Bayern Munich embarrassed Tottenham 7-2 on Tuesday.
It ensured the German winger becomes the joint top goal scorer in the Champions League, after Match Day 1 fixtures.
Erling Haaland who made it 3-3 as Salzburg lost to Liverpool on Wednesday, is also on four goals with Gnabry.
Gnabry’s team-mate, Robert Lewandowski, has scored three times, just like Mislav Orsic of Dinamo Zagreb.
Champions League top scorers:
4 goals: Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich), Erling Haaland (Salzburg)
3 goals: Mislav Orsic (Dinamo Zagreb), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
2 goals: Hwang Hee-Chan (Salzburg), Sardar Azmoun (Zenit), Emmanuel Bonaventure Dennis (Club Brugge), Memphis Depay (Lyon), Quincy Promes (Ajax), Angel Di Maria (PSG), Achraf Hakim (Borussia Dortmund), Mohammed Salah (Liverpool), Luis Suarez (Barcelona), Timo Werner (RB Leipzig), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group