Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has accused Ross Barkley of being “naive”, after getting involved in a row with a taxi driver, during a night out in Liverpool over the weekend.
Barkley was filmed arguing with the driver late on Sunday, after chips were spilled in the back of his cab.
The incident took place three days before Chelsea’s crucial Champions League clash away at Lille.
“He is travelling with the squad.
“In terms of permission from Ross [to go out on Sunday], I don’t expect to be asked for that.
“To address the issue, he hasn’t breached a club code – the lads were given a day off. He hasn’t committed a crime, but I think he has been naive to be out before a Champions League game.
“He has admitted that. I like Ross, I have had no problem with him and he has admitted he made a mistake. I will take that at face value and move on,” Lampard told reporters on Tuesday.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company