Champions League: Sarri reveals why he won’t start Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala
Juventus manager, Maurizio Sarri, has admitted he is reluctant to start Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain together.
Higuain looked set to leave Juve in the close-season, but having worked under Sarri at both Napoli and Chelsea, the 31-year-old has been given a prime role in the squad so far this term.
Ronaldo and Dybala were preferred for Saturday’s meeting with SPAL, with the latter teeing up his strike partner for a late goal in a 2-0 victory.
Despite his side having displayed some wasteful finishing in recent weeks, Sarri has no plans to throw his three star forwards onto the pitch from the start of games just yet.
“Playing Cristiano, Dybala and Higuain all together from the start is an interesting suggestion.
“But we are not yet ready for the level of balance required. For now we could only try this solution for parts of the match.
“It’s a fascinating hypothesis but you have to see everything. For those watching it is beautiful, [but] we must evaluate everything,” Sarri told a news conference ahead of Juve’s Champions League match with Bayer Leverkusen.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on