CHANNELS TV CHAIRMAN QUITS BON AFTER BUHARI, ATIKU REFUSE TO DEBATE
John Momoh, Chairman of Channels Media Group (CMG), has left his place as Chairman of the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON).
This was revealed on the presidential debate organised by the Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) on Saturday.
Godfrey Ohuabunwa was launched as a result of the showing Chairman of BON.
Officially asserting the model new place, Ohuabunwa acknowledged: “I must let that John Momoh has merely left as a result of the Chairman of BON and I’m the most recent chairman of BON.”
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Magu Cries Out, Says He Didn’t Tell The Panel That He Gave Osinbajo N4Billion
- N4Billion Saga: You Must Resign First Before You Take Me To Court — Ude Tells Osinbajo
- BREAKING!! Tinubu Receives Another Big Blow As APC Disqualifies His Candidate In Ondo
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on