John Momoh, Chairman of Channels Media Group (CMG), has left his place as Chairman of the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON).
This was revealed on the presidential debate organised by the Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) on Saturday.
Godfrey Ohuabunwa was launched as a result of the showing Chairman of BON.
Officially asserting the model new place, Ohuabunwa acknowledged: “I must let that John Momoh has merely left as a result of the Chairman of BON and I’m the most recent chairman of BON.”
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence