John Momoh, Chairman of Channels Media Group (CMG), has left his place as Chairman of the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON).
This was revealed on the presidential debate organised by the Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) on Saturday.
Godfrey Ohuabunwa was launched as a result of the showing Chairman of BON.
Officially asserting the model new place, Ohuabunwa acknowledged: “I must let that John Momoh has merely left as a result of the Chairman of BON and I’m the most recent chairman of BON.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021