Chelsea head coach, Frank Lampard, has reportedly drawn up a two-man shortlist of goalkeepers to replace under-fire keeper, Kepa Arrizabalaga this summer.
Kepa’s future at Stamford Bridge was thrown into further doubt at the weekend when Lampard dropped him for the Blues’ Premier League final day fixture against Wolves.
Lampard opted to feature veteran goalkeeper Willy Caballero ahead of Kepa as Chelsea defeated Wolves 2-0 at home.
However, Evening Standard is now reporting that Chelsea will now press ahead with plans to bring in a top-level goalkeeper after securing UEFA Champions League football on the final day of the Premier League season.
Atletico Madrid’s Jan Oblak and Ajax’s Andre Onana are at the top of their wanted list to replace Kepa, who became the most expensive goalkeeper in history when he moved to Chelsea two years ago.
Kepa has won 10 caps for Spain national team but has struggled with the physical style of English football.
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Massive Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates and Experience.