Chelsea, Manchester City, Real Madrid To Be Expelled From Champions League Semi-Finals This Week Due To…
This will take place by Friday, 23 April, according to Jesper Moller, the Danish FA chairman and a UEFA ExCo member.
Moller told DR Sport that the clubs involved in breakaway group who remain in this season’s Champions League are set to be removed from the competition.
“[Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea] are going out and I expect that to happen on Friday,” he said. “And then you have to see how to finish the Champions League.”
If that happened then Paris Saint-Germain would be the only club remaining in the competition, as they are due to play Manchester City in the semi-final stage, with Chelsea and Real Madrid supposedly facing off in the other tie.
UEFA are furious with the 12 clubs which have announced a breakaway Super League and promised to impose sanctions upon them.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution