Former Manchester United defender, Gary Neville, has predicted a Liverpool victory, when they travel to Chelsea on Sunday.
Neville believes the Blues will struggle against the table-topping Reds.
“I mentioned the Champions League with Liverpool last season and got it wrong in the sense that I didn’t think Liverpool could compete in two competitions right to the very end and got it horribly wrong,” Neville told Sky Sports.
“I still think Liverpool need to win a Premier League title, it’s absolutely essential that they do that.
“Particularly with this team that they’ve got now.
“I don’t know any team that can handle that front three, they are absolutely magnificent.
“From a Chelsea point of view, they are going to struggle, they are going to need to score goals.
“Let’s see what happens. It’s a really intriguing game but I think Liverpool will win on Sunday.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank