Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, has praised three Chelsea young players ahead of his side’s Premier League clash against Frank Lampard’s men at the Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
The Reds boss hailed the quality of Christian Pulisic, Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount and said you would need at least £180million to buy the trio.
Speaking to reporters at Friday’s pre-match press conference, Klopp said: “It’s a really exciting team.
“It reminds me a bit of my team at Dortmund years back, when they were really young – even younger than this team now at Chelsea.
“People talked about how young they were but they only played because they were that good, not because they were that young.
“They brought in Christian Pulisic in the summer for 50 or 60million and all the players around him have the same value.
“Tammy Abraham is now a 60 million player, Mason Mount for sure 60 million – if not more, [Callum] Hudson-Odoi was [worth] that already.”
Liverpool head to the game following a 2-0 defeat to Napoli in the Champions League on Tuesday, while Chelsea were defeated 1-0 by Valencia.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group