Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has said their target in the Champions League this season, is to get through to the knockout stages.
They welcome Valencia to Stamford Bridge on Tuesday evening and Lampard is expecting a tough match.
Ahead of the game, Lampard told the media: ‘”I think the target is to qualify from the group. It’s a tough group but I have enough believe in the players.
“The Champions League is almost in two parts. The group phase before Christmas and the knockouts after.
“I believe we can get through but we’re aware it’s going to be tough. If you get through it’s up for grabs in the next phase.
“I’m confident we can get through but fully aware of the dangers of the group.”
On scouting Valencia, he added: “I’m expecting a tough match.
“It’s not easy to analyse a game against Barcelona [who Valencia lost to this weekend] as they make it hard for everybody.
“They’re very organised and hard to break down and can be very dangerous on the counter-attack. It will be a good test.”
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement