A Human Rights Defender and Peace Advocate with the United Nations, Ambassador Godwin Apple, has on clear evidence called on the Divisional Police Officer in Ikom Local Government Authority to arrest and prosecute one Mrs Monica Julius Ogabo Of Dapari Street, 4 corners Ikom for alleged Child abuse.
According to the report, the said Mrs Monica Ogabo is a step mother to master Emmanuel to whom she has placed under child labour, torture and Slavery.
According to one of our Human Rights Watch that found master Emmanuel, beading blood and lumbs of bruises on his head, legs and hands, was immediately took the child for a first aid treatment before interviewing him.
Mr. Julius Ogabo, A Tipper Truck Driver who is believed to be the father of the victim was not found during the time of this report.
“I am 9 years old, I am from Bendi in Obanliku Local Government, I don’t know what I do, my aunt is always beating me with the gari stick” The boy lament.
According to Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple, he said that the arrest and protection should be made immediately under the violations of the Child Rights Legislation of the United Nations.
A copy of this message is forwarded to the Cross River State Commissioner for Social Welfare and Humanity Mrs Blessing Egbara.
I just met this small boy Master Emmanuel Julius Ogabo from Obudu at a chemist with deep injuries sustained from serious beating from his step mother Mrs. Monica Julius Ogabo (husband a Tipper driver) who resides at Dapari Street Ikom four corners.
We must stop this barbaric and inhuman act on our fellow humans.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021