Chioma Gershom Bassey Distributes Food Items, Other Relief Materials To Vulnerable Families In Cross River
The wife of the Senator representing Cross River South Senatorial district, Dr Chioma Gershom Bassey, distributes rice, foodstuffs and other relief materials to vulnerable families across the seven local government areas in southern senatorial district of Cross River State.
According to Eagle media report, the DG of Sen. Gershom Bassey campaign Organization, Hon. Ekpo Ada presented palliatives and other relief materials to all women leaders in the various wards across Cross River Southern Senatorial District.
Speaking at the occasion, Hon. Ekpo Ada stated that only families who are vulnerable members of the society, should benefit from the intervention programme. The Calabar South PDP women leader, Queensley Offiong Bassey thanked the senator’s wife for her show of love and benevolence to the people when it matters most.
In Akpabuyo local government area, the PDP chapter chairman thanked the senator and his wife for keeping up to their promises of running an all inclusive government.
The story was not different in other Local government areas in the Southern Senatorial District of Cross River State, as they also testified of receiving palliatives from Dr. Chioma Gershom Bassey and prayed to God to bless her and her family.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom